We understand that when you’re traveling, you don’t want to worry about a thing. But events happen, even to the well-prepared travelers. You may have to cancel your trip at the last minute to tend to a family emergency. You may need medical assistance when you’re away. Your baggage may go missing, or there may be damage to your personal property. You just never know.
Ask yourselves a few questions:
- an emergency comes up and I have to cancel my trip - do I lose my money?
- what happens if my trip has to be cut short, or I have to extend my trip due to an illness at destination?
- would I be able to (or want to) pay for toiletries/clothes and other necessities if my luggage is lost?
- could I afford an air ambulance home?
- does my current coverage through work or my credit card pay up front for medical expenses? or cover everyone that's traveling with me?
Here is a brief summary of the different travel insurance plans that I suggest. This is only a very brief summary, and you should read the full policy for the specific details of what is included, and what is not included.
- ALL Inclusive Coverage - Travel Insurance covers your emergency medical needs; doctor visits, tests, hospitalization, etc. This plan also covers cancellation, interruption and trip delays, flight accident, travel accident, delayed baggage & personal effects and damaged baggage.
- NON-Medical Coverage - As above, but without any medical in destination
- Emergency Hospital & Medical - only covers medical while in destination
- BASIC Coverage - Trip Cancellation & Interruption to 100% of trip cost, emergency medical to $15,000 max
- SELECT Coverage - Trip Cancellation & Interruption to 150% of trip cost, emergency medical to $50,000 max. This must be purchased within 21 days of deposit to add in 'CANCEL FOR ANY REASON' upgrade and an extra $50K in medical coverage
Policy Descriptions... click on the links below for the policy to open up:
USA Select Coverage
USA Basic Coverage