We always recommend arriving at the cruise departure point at least ONE DAY prior to your sail date. This allows for any potential flight or weather delays. Boarding the ship can start as early as 11:00am to 12noon. Everyone must be checked-in at the cruise pier and on the ship by 2:30pm otherwise you may risk the ship doors closing.
On your last day of the cruise, as soon as Customs / Immigration "clears" the ship, the passengers can start disembarking, so assume that you could be off the ship as early as 9am. Your return flight should not be any earlier than 12:30pm to 1:00pm - this will give you plenty of time to get to the airport a minimum of 2 hours prior to departure.
Flight rates fluctuate all the time as they are based on inventory at time of quoting and booking. Please call or email email@example.com and I would be happy to provide a quote.
Please note that our Travel Agency adds a $50+tax service fee for booking any flights.
There are many choices for hotels in Miami... close to the airport, in the South Beach area, close to the cruise port or downtown, etc. Hotel rates change often based on inventory at time of quoting and booking, so I've listed some well price ones below for your consideration.
Rate listed below are as of today August 27th (book now / pay at check-in) and are subject to change as they are based on inventory at time of quote. If you have any hotel loyalty points you may qualify for a lower rate too.
- Towne Place Suites Miami Airport - $259+tax USD for 1 king or $269+tax USD for 2 queens / per night, includes breakfast and complimentary airport shuttle to hotel
- Crowne Plaza Miami Airport - $279+tax USD for 2 double beds / per night. Complimentary airport shuttle to hotel. Royal Caribbean offers this one for CAD/USA $366 per room / taxes included, and also includes the shuttle from hotel to airport on March 24th.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South - $229+tax USD for 2 queens / per night. Complimentary airport shuttle to hotel
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport - $239+tax USD for 2 queens / per night. Complimentary airport shuttle to hotel
This refers to the shuttle/taxi transportation which you may require as follows:
- From airport to pre-cruise Miami hotel - most airport hotels include this shuttle bus complimentary. Taxi costs are approximately $30 USD from airport to downtown or South Beach.
- From hotel to cruise ship on morning of departure - most airport hotels offer a shuttle for $10-12pp payable at the hotel when you check-in. A taxi is approximately $30 USD from the airport to the cruise ship.
- From cruise ship to airport if returning home - Royal Caribbean offers a one way shuttle bus for $24 CAD or $18 USD per person. Taxi cost is approximately $30-35 USD.
If you plan to drive to Miami and looking for parking, there is a lot right at the Cruise Pier.
- You can see the website here = http://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/parking-information.asp and here is a quick recap
- Cost is $22+tax USD / per day
- For vehicles longer than 20 feet – cost is $44+tx USD / per day
- This parking is on a first come / first served basis… no reservations needed prior to arriving.